Race Details and Entry Fee
|Category||Start Time||Entry Fee|
|4 KM Individual||8:00 – 11:00||HK$350|
|2 KM Fun Run||11:00 - 18:00||HK$350|
E-Certificate could be downloaded from web site 1 week after the race
4KM Individual[Time Trial]
(Race Category is calculated by year of birth)
|4KM Individual-Male||4KM Individual-Female|
|Age Group||Year of Birth||Age Group||Year of Birth|
|60 or above||1956 or before||60 or above||1956 or before|
2 KM Fun Run [Untimed]
(Need to complete three obstacles on the route)
|2 KM Fun Run|
|Age Group||Year of Birth||Race Distance|
|6 year old or above||2010 or before||2KM|
Every participant will receive
- Daraemon Gift Packs X1
- Participant will receive Event Tee X1
- Completion Medal x 1
Every applicant who complete the race will receive:
Event Tee Size Chart
|Adult Event Tee Size|
|Adult Event Tee Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Kid Event Tee Size|
|Kid Event Tee Size||XS||S||M||L||XL|
*Tee size availability is provided on a first come first served basis during registration and subject to stock condition during race pack distribution. The organiser does not warrant any request in size.
*If there is no option of the particular size in the enrollment system, it means this size already out of stock. No size can be changed after enrollment.
*Picture and color are for reference ONLY.
- Top 6 winners of all categories will be awarded a gift
No award for 2 KM Fun Run
- A completed enrollment is counted as payment successful and received payment confirmation email notice.
- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the rules and regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Runners should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organiser has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organiser immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or race. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- Applicant should only register for their respective age group. (Age is counted based on the year of birth. Example, born in Nov 2005, your age is 11. Your age group category should be 10-11)
- Late or on-site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Race pack pick-up notice will be sent to participants 2 weeks before the event day. Participants should show the email copy (hard or soft copy) to pick up the race pack with bib number and timing chip, between 14 - 19th March. Tee size availability is provided on a first come first serve basis during subject to stock condition of race pack distribution.
- 「Doraemon Run 2016」Race Pack Pick-up
Pick-up Date: 11/3/2016 – 13/3/2016
Pick-up Location: L1 Atrium , Metro City Plaza III, 8 Mau Yip Road Yan King Road, Tseung Kwan O (Po Lam MTR Station)
Pick-up Date : 14/3/2016 – 17/3/2016
Pick-up Location : Flat B, 1/F., Wah Mow Factory Building, 202-204 Choi Hung Road, Diamond Hill, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 00:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the race distance or race arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. There is no refund of entry fee for this case.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored with us.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.